After re-read my posting from 2012, I’d like to remind myself with few notes about things I believe in, have passed, and maybe can be reminder how to face the life through the good and not-so-good times.
- Life is a choice. Remembering what we want to be, for me, is the best way to make us realize that we still have unfinished business to be done.
- Be thankful for the rushes you get in office. Because of it, you won’t be busy to think what will you do there.
- Be professional: make a clear line between personal and professional matters.
- Buy your difficulties by giving.
- Don’t hold your anger because it can burn your heart inside.
- If you can’t be an oasis in the desert, then don’t be quicksand.
- Visiting the past doesn’t mean you can’t deal with the present. But by learning histories, you can walk better in the future.
- When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it. – Paulo Coelho
- No matter how great and successful you are nowadays, you can’t make it without kindness of your parents because gave you a proper education and living.
- Live as well as you want to be remembered when you die.
- Sometimes the right path is not always the easiest one.
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you’ve imagined. – Thoreau
- Chances favor the prepared mind. – Louis Pasteur
- We can be something or nothing, it depends on our decision. If you think you are nothing for your family, your society, your company, your country, then you are right.
And here for the addition notes to make us richer🙂.
I am thankful to you guys who spent your time here and read my mumbles. Have a good life afterwards ..
The pic taken from here.