When i walk alone in a crowd of human, i think about many things. And from me-and-myself-day on previous Sunday, i got this; i want to start doing something to make the world better, begins with simple and small things.
Here we go:
- I just bought a big bag two weeks ago. I bought it because i need a big one to put my big france books in it. I’ll use it every sunday, and it has to bring a good habit effect too. Sometimes when i go to Jakarta i’ll buy something, and the seller or cashier will give me plastic. I don’t need the plastics anymore, because i can put it in my big bag and tell the cashier “mbak, ga usah diplastik ya”. This can reduce the usage of plastic bags.
- I’m annoyed because the lack of respect for each other and human contact. I rarely see people use these magic words; “maaf”, “tolong”, “permisi”, and “trima kasih”. People stay busy with their own life , no more smile, no more greeting. And i dont want to be the part of them. I’ll try to smile, greet and use the magic words everyday ^^.
- Put the trash in the dustbin. If i cant find the dustbin, i’ll put it in my bag first.
- Share my happiness with others, and keep my sadness inside (or with the close people ^^).
- Tell the people what you feel inside, the truly feeling. Stephen King said that “The most important things are the hardest to say”. We usually decide to keep it inside because it could bring awkwardness and and keep thinking that people we loved already knew it. But still, for me, i chose the risk to feel ashamed than regret later ^^.
- If others can make you feel bad, don’t do the same. You can be better than them by keeping spread good things around you.
- If you have little free time, send messages to your old friends and your family.
Sometimes, the little things that we do could be a miracle for others.
If i couldn’t change the world, i’ll change myself first. Bonne journée.. Big hug from here ^^.