Lately, I’m having homesick. Even though here I have many things to do, somehow when evening comes, I start missing my family *membik-membik*. Actually, when I was in Cikarang, I didn’t feel homesick that much. Maybe it’s caused by when I was there, I could arrange (at least) my visitation to my sister’s house in Jogja anytime.
Now, I don’t even know when I can meet my family. At least, until the next two months, I can’t go anywhere outside Jakarta, related with regulation that apply here. My oldest sister is pregnant, so she can’t be here too.
I think it’s not that easy to struggle with this kind of feeling. I have to be creative and keep thinking about its cures ^^, if I don’t want to die in crying *lebay*. So, here are several things that I do when I have homesick:
- call or send messages to my family *terberkatilah dia yang menciptakan handphone*.
- sleep or take a rest.
- eat your favourite food or try something new.
- go outside, do some exercises such running, or swimming.
- watch movie in laptop or theater.
- read books in a cozy place.
- make jokes with friends.
- and many other things ^^.
If those things don’t work on you, call me :lol:.